Personal Information Collection Statement
1) This is a statement to inform you of your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
2) Personal information is provided by you as an applicant through the completion of application forms designated for major games participation. Data collected are used specifically for the purposes prescribed in the application forms and will serve
a) as evidence for verification of the applicant’s particulars, medical records and other information; and
b) where applicable, as part of the applicant’s official records.
3) In the case of (b) above, information will be used for all purposes relating to major games participation as required by the relevant regulations and procedures of the game organizers.
4) Personal data will be kept confidential and handled by Singapore National Paralympic Council (SNPC) staff members. SNPC may transfer some of the data to an agent or other persons appointed to undertake some of its administrative functions.
5) Under the provisions of the Ordinance, you have the right to request SNPC to ascertain whether it holds your personal data, to be given a copy, and to apply for correction of the data, if deemed incorrect.
1) I have noted the general points pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
2) I authorize the Singapore National Paralympic Council (SNPC) to use, check and process my data as required for my application.
3) I understand that my data will become a part of my official record and may be used for all purposes as prescribed under relevant rules and regulations.
4) I declare that the information given in support of this application is accurate and complete. I understand that any misrepresentation will disqualify my application.